Characteristics of IELTS
- IELTS test the ability of the candidate about listening, reading, writing and speaking of the language.
- The major module of IELTS is of speaking which is recorded for monitoring and for handling the appeal of marking score issue.
- Different varieties of writing styles and accents are presented in test for linguistic bias to minimize it as it is developed by different teams of different countries.
- Band scores are used for each sub-skill of the language (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking). The band scale ranges from 0 to 9.
The four abilities discussed above are also known as parts of IELTS which are being divided into time period in accordance of the test.
- Listening: 40 minutes
- Reading: 60 minutes
- Writing: 60 minutes
- Speaking: 11-15 minutes
The total test time provided is of 2 hours and 55 minutes. The procedure of test are divided into parts as first three procedure (Listening, Reading and Writing) are taken in one form go. As speaking test is conducted on same day or may be seven days before or after other tests.
The formation only differs in academic or general test conduction; the test is same for all in their type of test conduction.
IELTS Promosing Decleration
Procedure of Registration
IELTS being conducted in Pakistan is by British Council and Australian Education Office (more fondly to be called as AEO. As per the test conducted is the same by the both organization.
The procedure of registration can be done by simply visiting their offices in your respective city or in your district city where they have offices, as forms can be downloaded from the websites for the application of conducting the test.
- The application form must be having these following documents attached with it.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Recent Images of Passport Size (Background must be Blue or Black)
- One photograph to be pasted on form and other to be attached with the form.
As the application form can be submitted through by going to the counseling offices or by sending through courier services to the nearest respective city office.
Rules and Regulations about Test Day
The most important thing on this occasion is time so you must have to report to the center on time but reaching before the reporting time is beneficial for you. The things that will be required to you on test time:
- Original National Identity Card / Passport
- Lead Pencils along with erasers and sharpener
- Ballpoint Pen of Blue or Black Color
- IELTS test fee receipt
Students falling short to complete the above requirements will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. No results will be issue to the students getting involved in impersonation or any kind of misconduct.
Test Day Extension
IELTS test can be delayed in case of some medical or compassionate reason but charges will apply as the best favor concerned, you are allowed to extend the test date only once. The applicant must apply at least (5 to 6) weeks before the test date. Check all your registration information once you are provided with the details. Some documentary evidences are submitted for approval of the submission.
IELTS Test Results
The results are provided after 2 weeks of the current test attempted by the candidate. One copy of the result will be provided to the candidate, also called TRF (Test Report Form) or known as IELTS result.If you want the test center to send you multiple copies of your test result then they will charge you some amount on per copy. The results in Pakistan are mostly delivered to the candidates through courier service and summarized results are sent through text message service.
Copyright © 2019| Lore IGT